The types of loans used by real persons are defined as general purpose loans. Basically, general purpose loans are divided into two types as mortgaged and unencumbered. An assessment at hqreplicasbag.com
Amount without any guarantee
These are the credits taken at a certain maturity and amount without any guarantee. Since there is no collateral, the interest rate is higher than the mortgage loans because the risk increases on the side of the credit institution. Therefore, they are short-term loans with higher interest rates compared to secured loans.
Need to know in non-mortgage loans;
- – Short-term withdrawal of consumer loans will always give you more profit
- -Various insurance, compulsory banks, (Life Insurance, Accident Insurance, etc.) before using the loan, it is useful to find out whether the insurance is compulsory.
- – In the majority of banks, you can withdraw a maximum of 12 to 15 times your maximum salary.
- – Your monthly payments may not exceed half of your monthly income. In case of passing; The bank can offer you different payment options and amounts.
- -Based on working with banks, the bank may offer different options in terms of maturity and amount.
- – Banks have campaign credits (Holiday credit, Holiday credit, etc.) During these periods, banks create various volume discounts to create bulk volume. Follow campaigns and use credits to reduce your cost It is found.
These are the loans given by banks in return for a guarantee. It is also called a secured loan. Housing, workplace, land or vehicle can be mortgaged and mortgaged loans. The practices of each bank vary.
What you need to know in the mortgage loan:
- -Residential loans are included in secured loans.
- – Except for housing loans, 50% of the appraisal value is given to the majority of banks. However, a few exceptional banks may again exceed this rate under certain conditions.
As a result,
According to calculatorworm finance experts, when compared to banks, especially mortgaged need credit products differ much more than each other. Using credit without doing good research may not be profitable for you. It is useful to consult with an expert to evaluate offers from different banks and choose the one that best suits your financial situation.